Beginning again...

It's been nearly six months since I last posted.  I've created books from my blog posts and shelved them away with all my photos (I need to catch up on printing and putting photos in albums!).  Yesterday, Ryann pulled out "Stewart Snippets: Year One" and "Stewart Snippets: Year Two" and I remembered how much I love blogging.  The best part is being able to look back and remember the little bits.  Especially for me, if I don't write something down, it's gotta be really important for me to ever remember it.  So I want to try to get back to blogging.  But being the conscientious perfectionist I am, it's going to be hard to start again after a six month hiatus and very spotty posts for some time prior to that. 

Do I try to recap the last year and a half or so?  Do I just skip past those parts and start anew?  Suggestions, please!

While I'm deciding how to proceed, here are some photos of the boys carving their pumpkins this year.  Ryann decided to draw her face on, rather than carve, this year so no photo of her.



Comments

Popular Posts